Monday, January 4, 2010

Just Make Something Monday and Food

My first Just Make Something Monday. Yay!!!






















I love how my sons birthday card turned out. I actually saw something like this at my, somewhat, local scrapbook store and memorized the gist of it to sketch when I got back to the car. They probably would have let me take a photo, but I wanted it to have more of me to it.





















The Shrimp & Corn Chowder last night was a success! Amazingly enough everyone loved it. That's pretty impressive for my bunch. Thank you Dodie! It was super easy to make. We'll definitely be making it again soon.

Ze Recipe:

Shrimp & Corn Chowder

2 (10 3/4 oz.) cans cream of potato soup
1 1/2 cans milk (use soup can for measuring)

1 (3 oz.) cream cheese
1 (8 oz.) can canned corn, drained
2 c. frozen shrimp
1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper

1/4 c. scallions
1 clove garlic


Cook cayenne, scallions and garlic in butter, until tender. Add soup, milk, cream cheese, canned corn and shrimp. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, continue cooking on simmer for 10 minutes. Serves 4 to 6.

Delicious and delicious. Super easy too.


Tonight we had my most favorite Crock Pot Pot Roast. So yummy! I've been making this one for a long time. Pictures and recipe tomorrow.

Oh my goodness! It has taken me forever to figure out how to get these photos in here.
Time for nite-nite.


No comments:

Post a Comment