Saturday, January 16, 2010

Making Memories and Heart Pillows

It worked! I finished my Just Make Something Monday project so it is all ready to post in a couple of days (and ready to give to my sister-in-law).

Right now I'm just hanging out with my boys while Dad and big sis are at Winter Jam. I would have loved to have gone with them. They'll be seeing Third Day, Newsboys, New Song, Tenth Avenue North, Fireflight and more. Maybe the three of us will go next year. Someone had to stay with the little monkeys this year though and seeing as how I'm so good at monkey-wrangling I was the natural choice. Actually, my husband is passionate about music (and he's an awesome monkey-wrangler too). It truly feeds his soul and right now we both know he needs that. It's also a great time for a 12 year old girl and her Dad to bond over a common interest. I'll be looking forward to hearing EVERY detail from her when she gets home. Memories. Gotta love 'em.

If I get time later I am going to keep working on some mini heart pillows I'm trying to figure out. I just can't seem to get the tops as round as I would like. The picture in my head is just dying to come out. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment